What confections are offered by Sweet Synergy?
- Cake Truffles – bite-size moist cakes dipped in chocolates
- Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies – Chocolate Chip Cookies stuffed with Chocolate or Red Velvet cake truffles
- Dipped Pretzels, Dipped Krispy Treats & Dipped Fruit
- Candy Buffets (Three months’ notice required for any event)
What is the serving size of the cake truffles?
- Standard cake truffles serving size is two.
Where is Sweet Synergy located?
- Sweet Synergy is located in Durham County, NC.
How can I place my order for confections?
- Submit your questions, orders, and inquiries to email@example.com. Or, call Sweet Synergy at 919 295 2809. An SS representative will return your call or email for confirmation during business hours within 24 hours.
What celebrations are Sweet Synergy’s confections available for?
- Birthday Parties
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Holiday Parties
- Valentine’s Day
- Get Well Gifts
- Just Because Gifts
- Housewarming Gifts
- Corporate Gifts
How are our cake truffles made?
- Our entire line of confections is made fresh, from scratch, by hand.
How can I place my order?
- By phone (919 295 2809) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Will I be contacted when I place an order online?
- Yes. You will always be contacted via phone or email to confirm your order and if we are able to fulfill your order for the date needed.
Does Sweet Synergy ship?
- Sweet Synergy does not ship.
Do we deliver locally?
- Regular deliveries within Durham, Chapel Hill and Carrboro range from $7.00 and up. Regular deliveries for Raleigh, Wake Forest, Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Holly Springs, Garner and Clayton area range from $15.00 and up. The delivery fee will be calculated when placing your order. Please expect to see the delivery charges on your invoice. Regular deliveries outside the normal delivery areas will require an additional fee. Additional fees will be calculated for special orders.
- If a reasonable meet-up location is preferred, a fee of $6.00 will be assessed to the invoice at the time of your order or consultation.
- Deliveries and pickups are available after 5:00 PM Tuesday-Saturday unless other arrangements have been made during the order process or consultation.
- If you are outside our delivery area and prefer to pick up your order, we can arrange for you to transport and set up your own confections. We will assist with internal structure and packaging for confections transport for an additional fee. The details can be discussed further at your consultation.
Can I store the cake truffles?
- Yes. You can enjoy them right away. Although, fresh is best. We suggest that you freeze them in their packaging, thaw and serve. The cake truffles will thaw 45 minutes to an hour or so. If they are not individually wrapped, place them on your favorite serving dish until thawed. Some like them best slightly chilled and some like them at room temperature.
- If you desire to keep them longer, store them in an airtight container up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator or up to 90 days in the freezer.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
- Make your list and check your order twice. All orders are final once the payment has been made in full.
When is payment due?
- Payment is due immediately after your invoice has been sent to you for any orders $100 and under and regular orders. There is absolutely no exception. If your order has not been paid the same day your order has been placed, please consider your order null and void. Any orders over $100, a deposit of 50% is due immediately after you receive the invoice. There is absolutely no exception and no negotiation. The 50% is used to guarantee your date on Sweet Synergy’s calendar. The remaining amount is due three weeks before your event, along with the signed contract. (wedding, shower, engagement party, birthday party, etc.). There is absolutely no exception. Please note, if the 50% deposit is not paid at the time you receive the invoice, your order is null and void and your date has not been guaranteed on Sweet Synergy’s calendar.
Are other payment options available for larger orders?
- Other payment arrangements may be available for larger orders. Other arrangements must be discussed at the time of the consultation. Otherwise, the payment is due immediately.
What do I need to know about allergens?
- Cake truffles are processed in a facility that uses wheat, eggs, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, coconut, cinnamon, and soy. We try out best to make sure nuts are not being used when preparing truffles that do not require them. Cake truffles may be exposed to other allergens.
Does Sweet Synergy take checks?
- Yes. Make checks, money orders or cashier’s check out to Sweet Synergy. All returned checks will incur a fee of $25. Charges will be added to your invoice and emailed to you immediately. Full payment via credit card is due immediately. If payment is not made, your order will be null and void.
Does Sweet Synergy offer consultations?
- Sweet Synergy offers free consultations that would be unique to your occasion. Please contact us as soon as you know the date of your event, so that we can schedule a consultation to discuss your confection selection.
Can Sweet Synergy hold your date on the calendar?
- We cannot hold dates on the calendar until a contract is signed and 50% deposit has been paid.
Is there a sales tax?
- Yes. The rate is 7.5%.
What are our hours of operation?
Tuesday-Friday: 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM (Available via email, voicemail, and phone)
Times for delivery – 5PM-7PM (Tuesday-Friday)
Saturday: By appointment only
To place an order at any time, please contact Sweet Synergy via email (sweetsynergync.com) Tuesday to Friday and Saturday (by appt only) or call Sweet Synergy between 1:00 PM and 7:00 PM at 919 295 2809.
Please have the product information ready when you call to place your order. Payment by major credit card is required when placing an order.
To confirm your order, we require full payment to be paid when the order is placed. An invoice will be sent with an option to pay via credit card or ACH. Credit cards sent via email will not be processed due to security reasons.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Amex.
When inquiring after hours, please email us at email@example.com, with your name and phone number and a description of what you are interested in placing an order for. An SS representative will contact you during regular confection hours to confirm your order.
No changes to your order such as flavors or finishing details will be accepted once full payment is received.
If the confection order is canceled with more than 48 hours’ notice of scheduled pick-up date, a refund or store credit will be issued for 50% of the order total.
If the confection order is canceled with less than 48 hours’ notice of the scheduled pick up date, the full cost of the order is nonrefundable.
The above policy excludes wedding and special occasion orders that have been issued an invoice. Please refer to invoice for stated cancellation policy.
All Special Occasion and Wedding Confections including favors and Decorative Cupcakes are available for delivery. Deliveries within Durham, Chapel Hill and Carrboro range from $10.00 and up. Deliveries for Raleigh, Garner and Clayton area range from $20.00 and up. The delivery fee will be assessed when placing your order. Deliveries outside the normal delivery areas will require an additional fee.
If a meet-up location is preferred, a fee of $6.00 will be assessed to the invoice at the time of your order or consultation. For highly complex confections like our Custom truffles for weddings, etc. or Candy Buffets, a set-up fee will apply in addition to the delivery fee. Rental fees will apply for candy containers. This fee will be assessed during your consultation. If you are outside our delivery area and prefer to pick up your order, we can arrange for you to transport and set up your own confections. We will assist with internal structure and packaging for confections transport for an additional fee. The details can be discussed further at your consultation.